Join Experts Jugna Shah, MPH and Denise A. Merlino, MBA, CNMT, CPC for an Overview of Key Hospital OPPS Final Rule Changes for CY 2017!
CMS’ Final Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (HOPPS) Rule for CY 2017 is expected to contain a number of changes likely to have financial and operational impact for hospitals. Find out everything you need to know about the CY 2017 OPPS final changes from our experts.
15% discount for list serve participants and past webinar attendees.
Enter PARTICIPANT15 in the discount box at time of registration.
Nov 10, 2016 (3:00 – 4:30 pm EST)
Upon release of this Final Rule, experts Jugna Shah & Denise Merlino will provide participants with an in-depth review of the critical financial & operational changes CMS is proposing for CY 2017. Understanding the final changes is important & can facilitate providers submitting meaningful comments to CMS.
This educational program is designed to help hospital coding & billing staff, deptartment & charge description master (CDM) managers, auditors, supervisors, hospital administrators, finance directors & other hospital department personnel as well as healthcare consultants understand the implications of the CY 2017 HOPPS Final Rule.
The presenters will focus on highlighting all major changes being finalized by CMS for CY 2017, including the following:
- Major APC Configuration & Payment Changes
- Requirements for Off-Campus Provider Based Locations
- Drug & Radiopharmaceuticals Reimbursement
- Radiology & Nuclear Medicine Procedure APCs
- MS Packaging Proposals, Composite & C-APCs
- Observation Services, E & M Services, & Drug Administration
- Information on Reporting New Modifiers
- Steps for Computing Financial Impact
- Other New or Significant Proposals from CMS
- Q&A session
- Review major HOPPS/ASC Medicare final CY 2017 policy changes.
- Assess the operational & financial impact Medicare’s proposed policies could have on your hospital.
- Determine what you need to know & how to prepare for these changes.
*This program has the pending approval of AAPC for 1.5 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
MAC or PC computer with high-speed internet connection
Direct dial telephone connection option (for non-VOIP attendees)
Nov 10th, 2016 (3:00 – 4:30 pm EST)
Price: $195 USD per registrant.
Special 15% Discount for List Serv Partipants & Past Webinar attendees. Use discount code PARTICIPANT15 when paying for the webinar.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.